With an oven bottom drawer, you can store many essential things that will help you to cook delicious food. Besides, an oven drawer can help you to put various pans and cast-iron pots in it. It is possible to keep things rust-free by using an oven drawer.
But sometimes the drawer can be damaged and then it becomes very difficult to open and close the drawer easily. At this time, you have to remove the defective drawer and reset a new one to get proper service. If you have a whirlpool oven drawer and want to know how you can remove the bottom drawer then read the article thoroughly.
How to Remove the Bottom Drawer from the Whirlpool Oven?
When you need to remove the bottom drawer from your whirlpool oven, then you can try the simplest way to move it. With the three simple steps, the task will be implemented.
- In the beginning, you have to turn the power off and then open the drawer to its completely open position.
- The next step is to lose the bottom drawer from the glide alignment notch. Then it is time to lift the drawer alignment tab up from the glide.
- In the third step, please repeat the previous step on another side of the drawer. After finishing these tasks, you can remove the bottom drawer from your Whirlpool oven very conveniently.
How to Replace the Bottom Drawer of the Whirlpool Oven?
As the removal process of the bottom drawer of the whirlpool oven, it is very simple to replace the new drawer. With three easy processes, you can replace the bottom drawer of your whirlpool oven.
- After removing the drawer, you have to align notches in the glides of the drawer with the forward drawer notch on both sides. Then set the rear alignment tabs into the glides of the drawer on both sides.
- After that, push the drawer thoroughly.
- By gently opening and closing the drawer, now it is time to check if the drawer has seated perfectly on the glides on each side.
Why It Is Difficult to Close My Oven Drawer?
Sometimes it will be difficult to close the oven drawer. The self-cleaning drawer may fail to close its door perfectly because of installing improper guides. On the other hand, a drawer that has been made out of a square can fail to work perfectly. When an oven drawer becomes skewed to one side then you cannot close it. But the interesting matter is that you can handle the situation and fix the drawer by using a screwdriver only.
Though in an oven drawer you can put different things to easily get during cooking, be careful to keep any plastic object in the oven drawer. Because it can be burnt by the heat that the oven produces.
Generally, you can set an oven drawer very easily with the naive accessories of your home. So, with the simple tricks that are described above in this article, you can get rid of the trouble instantly. However, if any issue arises then it should not be late to fix it. So, if the drawer does not work properly then remove it fast and reset the new one.