1996. The culinary side of the world is growing, and to best it, some professionals got to work. The BBQ parties needed more excitement, and they were in need of an innovative grill.
Enter Lynx Grill.
What is Lynx Grill and Its Types
Like many other things on earth, the world of BBQ has a rich history. Lynx is a brainchild of a group who had imagined revolution, much of which was missing in the culinary world. This group of entrepreneurs used to already create stainless steel products. Using that expertise, they built their unique idea. The existence of a luxury grill came to be known as Lynx. There are two types of Lynx grills. The Professional one and the Sedona one. Some of the special features of Lynx Grill include features like a hood assist kit, infrared burners, etc. Not only can you make your regular BBQ in it, but you can also use its inbuilt rotisserie to cook scrumptious chicken.
How to Start a Lynx Grill?
On to a much-needed query, how do we start this Lynx Grill? For a new concept, Lynx Grill has a pretty simple way of turning it on. Your BBQ party will start in no time.
Igniting the Grill
For the electric grills, the ignition system runs completely through electricity. That is why you have to ensure that your grill is powered on. The steps to ignite the grill are pretty clear-cut.
For Electric Grill
- Check to see if your electrical plug is connected often times, the grill does not ignite because of outer factors like this.
- You have to push the knobs in and hold it for a few seconds. Make sure you are turned in the light position.
- Wait for your grill to preheat. It usually takes around 10 minutes.
- For the grill light, push the left button in front of your grill. If your light bulb is burning out, make sure you tap the cover glass.
For Gas Grills
- Begin by ensuring your gas shut-off valve is in the open and on position.
- A lot of the time, a propane bottle is used. So make sure it is filled all the way.
- Push the knob straight in and keep it like that for 5-7 seconds.
- Lynx gas grills typically require 3 to 4 inches of the gas pipeline inside the diameter and 1 inch outside. So for an ideal experience, make sure you have it.
For the Rotisserie Feature
- Turn on the knob and hold it for 5-7 seconds.
- Turn the knob to the light position.
- The igniter, which is typically in the back, will glow up. That is when you know it is turned on.
- Start off by making sure all the knobs are turned off to ensure safety.
- Keep the hood grill open all the way before any sort of ignition.
- Never get in close contact with the grill to avoid fire and heat hazards.
Why Is My Lynx Grill Not Turning On?
It is possible you have an outer faulty system to fix. Wire damages are also very typical, as BBQ is usually a once-a-year activity. Many times, the Lynx grill users do not hold the knob in. These could be some of the reasons why your grill is not turning on.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
How do you ignite a Sedona Lynx Grill?
Igniting a Sedona Lynx Grill is not complicated. You have to start off by pressing the light switch. Make sure your outlet is not faulty. Also, check if the gas shut-off valve is turned on. Hold the control knob after pushing it and then test if your grill is igniting. Contact Lynx if none of the suggestions work.
How to ignite a Professional Lynx Grill?
To ignite push the knob straight in and hold it for 5-7 seconds then turn it to light.
Lynx Grill is certainly true to its promise of innovation. It has incorporated a ton of new features that have made a mark on the BBQ world. Does Rotisserie feature? Hood Assist Kit? It is a blind seller. With special features and pursuit of quality, the BBQ world is indebted to Lynx Grill for its service.
Leave a Reply